22 September 2012

JANET PASSEHL



Richard Snyder's room

Hello Janet,

I have been selected to make a voyage to the distant Orion Nebula, code named M42. They said I would I ride in a previously untested vehicle that travels three times the speed of light. They assured me that dark matter would not be a problem, but I have my doubts. They brought in jesters to make jokes about ionized hydrogen.

They told me that you are my primary contact to report my findings. But they are fudging details on the exact location where I will land. I don't hesitate to tell you that I am a little scared. I think they are taking advantage of me because I am unemployed and expendable.

They assured me that I would be invisible. I hope they are not lying.

Over to you, Richard


Dear Richard,

Be aware that although you may be invisible, you may be detectable in other ways. In fact, invisible may be irrelevant where you are going, as whoever/whatever populates that place may not be gifted with the sense of sight, but could possess other means of apprehension the likes of which we are unfamiliar, and against which you may have no defenses. So please be careful.

I have emptied my mind all preconceived notions of space (both inner- and outer-) and am ready to receive and record the data that you send. If you should fail to return, I will do my utmost to make sure that your mission has not been in vain.

Over to you,
Janet



Hello Janet,

I have arrived at my coordinates at Orion Nebula, code named M42. The ride was rough, and my vehicle lost all video, so I can only verbally describe the room. It is large by earth standards. It appears that it is not a domicile. I am invisible to the inhabitants of this planet. I have been able to learn their language, it is a rudimentary system of grunts and whistles. There is a "person" who appears from time to time in the room. He seems to be engaged in a practice that I don't understand. He has a machine that spins, for what reason, I do not know.

I found a measuring device that appears to be in "inches and feet". So I have chosen said device to describe the dimensions of the various objects around the room.

The room is approximately 40 "feet" wide and 100 "feet" long. The ceiling is 20 "feet" high. I am going to describe only a portion of the room where most of the activity takes place.

I would like to call your attention to some objects in three dimensions that are very beautiful. They are "cylinders ", open on the top and closed on the bottom. There are two of them there. The biggest and most beautiful is black in colour with white, dried drips on the outside like a waterfall, and measures 50 "inches" high and 52 "inches" wide. The other cylinder is blue with similar drips of dried liquid on the outside. This cylinder 36 "inches" high and 41 "inches" wide, also open on top.

The second cylinder is being used by an apparatus which I do not know the purpose as yet. The apparatus measures 82 "inches" high, 20 "inches" wide, and 59 "inches" long. When activated, it sounds like this:

R Snyder- Hockmeyer 01

There is also a vehicle nearby, which is yellow that is 70 "inches" long, 7 "feet' high and 37 "inches" "inches" wide. There are also stacks of white colour stacked against the back wall almost up to the ceiling.
Let me know if you need any more information.

Orion Nebula, code named M42

Earth to Richard,
Data received. Am now attempting to translate.
Over,
Janet
P.S. What is "blue"?





No comments:

Post a Comment